Oncology Institute of Castilla La Mancha Guadalajara
- Independent building: 1,200 square metres on the 3rd floor.
- Centre in association with the Health Service of Castilla la Mancha (SESCAM). Reference Centre in the healthcare sector:
- 2 Bunkers: 1 LINAC producing electron and photon beams. There is space for a second one.
- Special techniques: Three dimensional (3-D) conformal radiation therapy, IMRT, 3D HDR brachytherapy.
- Multidisciplinary team (radiation oncologists, medical radiation physicists, technicians, nurses, psycho-oncologists, etc).
- Unit integrated within the Tumour Committees of Hospital Universitario de Guadalajara.
- In association with insurance companies and the Health Service of Castilla La Mancha (SESCAM).
- Patients’ Club.